This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
valentines email :)
Hi there sugar bunns... what's my sweet pea been up to? We've been busy little bees here; between football games, fixing up things around here and getting myself hurt... yup I did it again:-( I had a little accident yesterday, I rolled an atv. It's not that bad though, I just bruised my ankle pretty good. I've been on crutches in hopes that it will heal quicker. I think it hurt my pride more than anything:-) So, anyways, do you have big plans for valentines day? I think we have a football game but we should be back by dinner...I hope you have a wonderful day.I love you,JasonP.S. Will you be my Valentine? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment