This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!
Monday, December 3, 2007
December 3rd Email
So, do you have any Christmas decorations up? A couple of us have a few decorations up in our rooms... Morgan, he has some lights stung up... Stoney's got a little christmas tree up.... I don't have anything up yet, I'm gonna have to make something though. You would have laughed, yesterday I was in this village, there were tons of kids around. I was trying to teach them the words to "jingle bells". I think one of the guys got it on video I'm gonna have to check. Obviously the kids had no idea what they were singing but they thought it was absolutely hilarious:-) We were gone for a couple days, boy does this place need work. It's starting to get cold outside, and stay cold all day. We actually got some snow up in the mountains a couple of days ago but it just rained in the low growned where we are. It's kinda cool to look out and see snow capped mountains though... kinda makes me want a coors light:-) he he he...Are you all ready for the wedding? Remember, send me lots of pictures, mostly of you!!!! I'm selfish lke that:-) Well, I bess get back to work...I love you sooo much sweetie!!!Jason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment