This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!

Monday, December 3, 2007

October 14th Email

Hi there sweetie!!! It sure felt good to hear your voice this morning, I miss you soo much!!! It sucks that we don't get that much time on the phone, but I understand, there's always a waiting line. It's been pretty cool running into some of my buddies who went to seventh group and are waiting to go home. All in all I would have to say that everyone is in high spirits. I wish you could see this place, it's like a different planet. I never realized how small Afghani people are... holly third world country batman:-) So, have you been thinking about a vacation spot for us when I get back? I'm thinking somewhere that serves cold beer and margaritas!!! I sure can't wait to talk to you again... If we don't leave in the morning I'll try to give you another call then.

No comments: