This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!

Monday, December 3, 2007

November 1st Email

The past few days have been quite frustrating... This is probably the tenth time I've tried to email you and the fifth time I've tried to call. I guess internet and phone just suck here and that's the way it is:-( But have no fear, I'm very persistant! We've been extremely busy in our clinic for about the past week, treating the locals for all of their aillments. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to put on the old catchers mit and snag me a new born yet... I have seen some pretty crazy stuff though. Tomorrow's gonna be another busy day... We're gonna watch Football all day tomorrow, I believe the games start at around 1 am... YIPPY!!!

No comments: