This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

December 5th Update

Hi there sweet pea, I hope you're having a fabulous day!?! Things have been ok here today, I got to go outside and play for a little while... that was nice. But then I had to sit back down in front of the stupid computer and type my little fingers to the bone:-( I attached a picture that one of my friends took of me today playing:-) I got a little mail today:-)... I got a letter from my grandma, a package from your mom, and a package from you!!!!! The Hooters t-shirt was too cute... I think it would look better on you though!!;-) Your mom sent a really sweet card and all kinds of goodies:-) I still haven't had a chance to give her a call yet...:-( I will though, don't you worry!Well peanut butter, I hope you have a wonderful night!

This email had a pic attached and it was so cute! I cant post it on here but I can forward it to you if you're interested. His hair is so long and he has facial hair!!! My eyes welled up in tears the moment I saw it. - guess it just caught me off guard to get a picture - It's good to see him :)

No comments: