This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!
Monday, December 3, 2007
October 15th Email
I'm sorry I wasn't able to call you this morning... I got woke up at 4 am this morning and told to grab my stuff and get on a plane, and I said "OK" :-) So, I'm finally in my little part of the world, YIPPY! (just a little sarcasm there!) You know sweets, I can already feel that talking to you and getting emails from you is what's gonna get me through this deployment... I can't wait to hear from you!!! Tell all about what you've been up to, how everyone is doing, How's bella? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment