This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!
Monday, December 3, 2007
October 27th Email
Well hi there sweet pea!!! We finally got the internet thing figured out, knock on wood! Guess what I got yesterday... a package from you and one from your mom, I even got a post card from Laura. I tell you what, that was just what I needed!!! Thankyou so much! Will you thank your mom and sister for me too...It's been a long semi-crappy week. We've had some patients come into our clinic that have exhausted both Matt and myself. The worst is when the little kids are brought in, it's really difficult to see these little tikes in the condition they're brought to us. I've been keeping a journal of my days here so that you will know in a little more detail what my days are like....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment