This blog was created to update all friends and family who are close to Jason and anxiously waiting for his safe return. Included will be emails and telephone updates from Afghanistan so that everyone can be kept in the loop as far as what he's up to. Thank you for taking time to check in on our favorite soldier!

Monday, December 3, 2007

A Little Slow...

I don't know why it took me nearly 2 months to do this (probably because my sister just suggested it) but thankfully she did because I think it'll be helpful. When I get a chance I'll update this blog with email updates that I have received so far. Keep checking because I will do my best to update it every time I hear from Jason. Thank you all for your support. I couldn't get through these 6 months without you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,

This is such a wonderful idea and it looks great. I look forward to hearing updates on Jason, Max and I think of him often. We love you very much.

Love,
Adriane & Max

Jessica said...

Ash,
I love this idea and look forward to the many updates. Daniel and I think about Jason often. I love you very much and think about you too.

Love you,
Jessica and Daniel

Annetta said...

Hi Ashley,
This is a wonderful idea!!!!!!!!!!! I have enjoyed reading Jason's E-mails. He sounds good. You guys are in my prayers every morning and evening. Love to you both, Mom